25.5.09

Hello world.

This is, technically, my second blog. My first one wasn't very popular anyways (as in, I was the only one who read it), so there isn't really any point trying to figure out if I'm someone who left and came back. Because I'm not. My last blog wasn't really that great, it had no pictures and started up in the dead of a horribly cold winter. Now it's almost summer, and I hope to make it more....inviting than the last. Now, for a bit about me.

Ash Rose isn't my real name. It's a pen name for now, just because I don't want people to know my real name as long as I'm under 18, but I'm almost 17 and a half now, so don't worry, it won't be long until I'm blogging out in the open.

I got the name from a color of a beautiful pair of tights on the American Apparel site- I got the name of my blog from American Apparel too, a see through shirt. Pink and yellow are my favorite colors, oddly enough, but I swear I didn't do it on purpose- I guess this means it was meant to be. My blog is lucky. I have been blessed with perfect color names. Hoo-zah.

Like I said, I am 17, a female, and mostly on this site to blog about fashion, but I'll also blog about just anything. I wanted my last blog to be a fashion blog. Okay, fair enough. I'm not very fashionable on a daily basis, though. So that fell through fast.

So, hopefully, this can just be.....a blog. Fashion, life, music, whatever I feel like writing about. It'll be cool. I hope.

I'm sure I'll spend most of my time either posting pictures of the few outfits I DO have and bitching about things I hate. Or making reviews of things that I hate. Like Juno. What a horrible movie!

My style of fashion varies greatly- I don't like to be any consistent style. Punk is boring as hell, vintage makes you look like a hipster and smells bad on occasion, god knows why anyone would want to be preppy full time, and wearing jeans and a tshirt all the time is just boring. So I alternate, depending on my mood. On rare occasions, I'm good at coordinating. My best example of this is my purple, pink, and mint green outfit, which consists of a lilac pair of overalls, a pink barbie top, a green long sleeved shirt with bows, a green bandanna, and pink and green converse. I am very proud of it, no matter how eerily matching it is. What else can you wear purple overalls with?

Now, to make this less boring, polyvore shit. Here are a few of my more typical outfits.









Most of these are a little bohemian compared to some of the other, louder stuff I'm capable of making, but my darker neutral-ier outfits always end up better looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment